What Is The Comprehensive Pack?
The Comprehensive Pack is a home program that covers all the fundamentals of learning and development. It is designed so that when children play these games they are practising the skills they need on several levels at the same time so that they can overcome the difficulties that they face.
What Do I Get?
- 5 new activities every week that rotate through 10 foundational areas of learning and development every 2 weeks to complement your therapy and help you achieve your child’s developmental and learning goals as listed below:
- Activities have been professionally designed to address multiple skill sets simultaneously to simplify home program implementation.
- Ability to pause your program or you may choose to complete just a few months, it’s entirely up to you. Regardless of how much you choose to do, you will always have access to it for as long as you desire.
- All activities are accompanied by suggestions for grading and variation and most are able to be played with 1 or several children.
- A wonderful library of 180 activities that cover the foundations of learning (should you choose to complete the full program).
- Additional downloadable and printable materials are included as needed.
- Two free 30 minute Skype consultations
How Does It Work?
- Every week you receive 5 new activities – choose the ones you want to do, it might be all of them, it might just be 1 or 2 that you repeat.
- Prepare the activity (a lot don’t need any preparation) – allow 15 minutes 3-5 times per week.
- Play as preferred.
- Note the games your child/children enjoy most so that you can return to them again.
- Keep up the games 3-5 times per week for at 6-9 months to support brain change, or until you achieve the goals you seek. Activities are designed to encourage the development of links between different parts of the brain. The science of neural plasticity tells us that small cellular changes start wiithin the first few days of learning new skills. When practised with sufficient intensity and frequency they can create lasting pathways in the brain over several months. We rely on this concept in order to achieve the changes that you see in therapy.
Who Is This Progam For?
This program best suits children who have:
- Pervasive delays;
- Dyspraxia and high functioning ASD;
- Physical co-ordination issues along with other learning or developmental difficulties;
- A scattering of challenges in several foundational areas.
Not the right pack for you? Return to the home page to review your Brain Boosters Pack options.